Wednesday, November 08, 2017

081117 BLOK

081117 BLOK
This past November full moon, with Saturn in my Ninth House, almost killed me!  In addition, the weather went from summer to winter, and in this part of the world that means rainy and colder (lower pressure). It was a tsunami of anguish!  I fell ill.  In fact, didn´t want to move.  I wanted to go to bed and never wake up again!  
Yes, I contemplated suicide, as I have before in my life.  But, I wouldn´t do it where I subject my hosts to a nightmare (as here in Basel, Switzerland).  Nor, without telling Rucha.
Note on such… Part of the reason I like Switzerland, EXIT is legal here.  This is an organization that offers euthanasia.  Maybe this is how I `exit´…
How to explain my life?
I can identify with Friedrich Nietzsche and Margaretha Zelle (better know as Mata Hari).  Any of us who dare rile up the gods (mine inadvertently), are in for a battle for their lives! 
This most recent scouring by SATURN (and other gods) was similar to the two previous times (1972, 1993).  And I can describe all three as painful, yet consciousness raising!  
Saturn departs my Ninth House, by the end of this December to never bother me again in this life time!  Maybe I have passed its tests? 
I have managed to survive to this point (2017 C.E.) because I have my own gods, equally as powerful, and on my side!
PEOPLE WHO REALIZE THE POWER OF THEIR IMMORTAL SPIRIT, AND ITS OMNIPOTENT PROTECTION HAVE NOTHIG TO FEAR!

H. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home