Saturday, September 01, 2012

31b0812 BLOK


31b0812 BLOK
ANOTHER INJUSTICE OF OLD CAPITALISM:
When there is much money in circulation, the poor suffer!  Why?  Prices are driven up, as those making can afford.
For example, in Calama, Chile, a 'company town,' (Codelco - copper mining), where 70% of the population works for the company (inflated salaries).  But, the other 30%, the people not working for the 'Company,' in the service industry can barely afford (because of the high prices). 
Capitalism, by nature, creates inequality, which creates thieves, which creates a police force, which creates injustice, and all the resultant negatives!
We are suggesting we need a change (metanoia), and foment the 'New Capitalism,' which promotes a more just economic system.
Lao Zi, wrote about this 2,300 years ago in the 'Tao Te Ching.'
The new 'Ten Commandments' of commerce at:  www.traidingsuccess.com
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home